Are you passionate about film and want to work in the industry, but are struggling to find your way in? FEDS is a ground-breaking scheme designed to give newcomers to the film industry the ultimate head-start.
The Independent Cinema Office is offering a ten month long paid traineeship in the film exhibition sector, as well as mentoring and industry expert advice, that will leave you with a CV that will make you top of the list.
- Placements will commence in March 2020 and run until December (10 months)
- Trainees will undertake an office-based placement in an independent film exhibition company. FEDS 2020 placements are available at the Barbican (London), Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival (Berwick-upon-Tweed), HOME (Manchester), Independent Cinema Office (London), Phoenix Cinema (Leicester) and Tyneside Cinema (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)
- Trainees will work full time (defined as 35 hours per week) in host companies, and will regularly attend training sessions with the other trainees, which will further enhance their employability skills and knowledge of the film industry
- Trainees will be paid a monthly training allowance equivalent to the UK/London Living Wage (depending on placement)
- Trainees will be entitled to 16.5 days annual leave, subject to agreement with their host organisation
To find out more information, and where to apply, please click here.